PURSUANT TO THE ITALIAN DATA PROTECTION CODE (LEG. DECREE No. 51 OF 18 MAY 2018)
This is to inform you that we, as CONDUK, collect and process the personal data of customers, suppliers and people who provide us with their data on a voluntary basis, whether in person, by telephone or e-mail, or by registering on our website, including people whose data has been collected by third parties (e.g. external data collected for commercial information purposes, public directories, etc.).
We guarantee that we process personal data in compliance with applicable laws and in a way that respects the person’s dignity and fundamental rights and freedoms, including their right to confidentiality and protection of their personal identity and privacy.
WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- Compliance with legal requirements, including obligations in connection with regulations, community standards, and civil and tax laws (lawful basis: compliance with legal obligations);
- Fulfilling contractual obligations towards the data subjects (lawful basis: performance of contract);
- Performing activities in connection with our company’s business, such as internal statistics, invoicing, reporting and accounting, and management of accounts payable and receivable, as well as insurance, in particular credit insurance (lawful basis: compliance with legal obligations);
- Commercial purposes, such as sending commercial information and advertisements (by regular mail and e-mail), as well as marketing and market research activities (lawful basis: legitimate interest).
DISCLOSURE AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA:
- For the purposes listed above, your personal data may be disclosed, if required, to:
- public administrations and authorities, in the cases provided for by law;
- credit institutions we work with for managing receivables/payables and for financial intermediation;
- any natural and/or legal, public and/or private persons (e.g. legal, administrative and tax consultants, courts of law, chambers of commerce etc.), if necessary or expedient for the performance of our activities;
- suppliers/manufacturers, if so required for the registration of products.
- Personal data processed by our company is not subject to dissemination.
HOW WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA:
We process personal data with or without the aid of electronic, or any form of automated means, as required, and in compliance with all the security measures for data protection and confidentiality provided for by Italian legislative decree No. 51/2018 and EU Regulation 2016/679 on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Under GDPR Chapter 3 (articles 12 to 23), you are granted specific rights, namely:
- The right to be informed as to whether any personal data concerning you has been collected and, if so, which data, how it was collected, and how and for what purposes it is processed. You also have the right to access such data in a clearly readable form, as well as to be informed about who the Data Controller and Data Processors are, and the persons and/or categories of persons with whom your data may be shared.
- The right to have your data updated, rectified and/or supplemented, as well as the right to request that your data be erased, restricted and anonymised in the cases outlined in Chapter 3, articles 16-19 of the GDPR.
- The right to object to the processing of your data, whether in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons. Additionally, you have the right to object at any time to your data being processed for marketing purposes, such as for sending commercial information and/or advertising material, direct sales, and market research and opinion polling activities.
- The right to data portability, under the conditions specified under article 20 of the GDPR.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Italian Data Protection Authority) if you think that your personal data is not being processed in compliance with the applicable laws.
To exercise your rights, you are welcome to send your request – either by registered mail or e-mail – to the Data Controller:
Boznerstraße/Via Bolzano 37, 39057 Eppan/Appiano (BZ), Italy
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.